Since March 8, 2016, Le Mans Tourist Office is classified as Category II . It belongs to the network of the Sarthe Department.
Le Mans Tourist Office is a member of France's network of Tourist Information and is committed to:
- Provide you with a reception area and easily accessible information space.
- Your convenience.
- You offer furniture to sit on.
- Automatically free for local tourism.
- You offer free wifi.
- Display and distribute their opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Being open 240 days per year including Saturday and Sunday during the tourist season or animation.
- Reply all year to your mail.
- Ensure continuous reception service given by the staff engaged at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the provision of maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- You grant access to its trilingual website.
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages on:
- All tourist accommodation classified with at least the name of the institution, postal address, email, address, website, telephone number, the classification level
- Monuments and cultural attractions, natural or leisure may include the indication of usage rates, periods and opening hours to the public, website and telephone number and postal
- The events and activities
- Emergency phone numbers.
- Annually update its tourism information.
- View outside the emergency phone numbers.
- Present all qualified offer of its area of intervention for all customers.
- Treat your claims and measure your satisfaction.
- Maintain a quality approach.
- Provide you with an advisor stay.
- Ensuring the reliability and timeliness of information on local tourism.
OFFICE DE TOURISME
Hôtel des Ursulines 16 Rue de l'Etoile - 72000 Le Mans
Tél : 33 (0)2 43 28 17 22 – Fax : 33 (0)2 43 28 12 14
GPS : 48.0054402 / 0.19976214